Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Socks to be mailed and Back-TackIII

The socks are ready to go - I have my pal's address and have re-wound the remaining yarn into a cute little ball. I still don't know what I want to send my pal -- maybe I will have to checkout the airport today - I am flying from Philadelphia to Boston this afternoon, business travel. Then when I get home tonight I am going to print out a sock band to put around the socks and see what else feels like going into the bag...
Back-TackIII - I have been matched up with a pal from the west coast - I checked out her blog, but not much about crafting yet. I will continue to check it out - I did post to her blog that I am travelling to Paducah next week and will look for fabrics for her softee there. She mentioned something about visiting a 60's house she liked - I wonder if she likes the mid-century modern stuff that I find interesting. I am toying with the idea of doing a pointy-kitty in crazy patch (black and white could be very interesting in crazy patch - maybe the 20% other color will be bright pink or lime green. Not sure what I want to do yet. I guess I need to think about it again. I do like the wee-wonderful pattern provided - I have an affinity for black cats (as I own 2) and maybe I feel a black feline moment coming on.

No comments: