Friday, April 21, 2006

another sock photo

Here is a picture of one of the sockapaloooza socks that i mailed off yesterday to Jennifer in Spain. I did have a clean sock on when i slid the sock on to take one last photo of it. The package went out yesterday via express mail. I have been told it takes about a week for it to arrive.

So Jennifer when you get the socks would you take a picture of both you and the socks and send it to me. I would like to keep a photo of the socks and there new owner in my knitting journal. By the way I send a little lamb named Clementine along with the socks and the remainder of the sock yarn I used. Hope the socks are ok.

In other news - BackTackIII - I heard from both my swap-mates. I am going to look for fabric while on vacation for Lori and my other swap-mate (making for me) is also going shopping this weekend. I hope that I can find some cool things at Paducah next week.

The first day of our trip was fun, we drove from Hopkinton Massachusetts to Martinsburg West Virginia today. Tomorrow is Virginia - Monticello (unless the weather is really crappy) and then we will find an indoor activity on our way to Tullahoma TN on Sunday.

More tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emma said...

The socks turned out great. I'm sure she'll love them.