Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monkey Socks are finally finished - - more than a year later....



Disney World Socks are Done....formerly Bermuda Socks...soon to go to Pam in California...






This is a monkey sock on its way to Magic Kingdom riding in the drivers cab of the monorail. Sock had lots of fun this week, it went to Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. It saw all my favorite sites and rode all the rides with me, even Test Track and Mission Space today.


This picture was taken at EPCOT at England - the flowers were beautiful and the day wonderful.



I knit, and I counted and I kept track of the rows and then I finally finished the sock tonight at 8:00 pm right before LOST came on TV. So I am now posting a few pictures of the sock during its Disney World adventures.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

love your sock-knitting. I learnt last year on two circulars and not being a knitter I was surprised I managed them. Now I am never not knitting a pair!