Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lonesome Skein Knitalong


I joined the Lonesome Skein Knitalong. It should be fun. My first holiday project with them will be "Fetching" gloves. Here is a picture of them started on size 4 needles. I think they will be fun to knit.

I am also about ready to mail off my tea knitters swap. I received a wonderful swap box from my swap-pal Beth. The stuff is great including a wonderful big skein of colorjoy yarn in blues and greens. I am not sure how much yarn is there but its way too nice for socks. Maybe it will become another shawl or scarf.

1 comment:

knittingnurse said...

OMG Sharon, I got my package today. You are TOO MUCH!!!! I loved everything although I have to say that my hands were shaking when I was holding the tea cup. That is the most AMAZING tea cup I have ever seen let alone own.

Your generosity went way beyond and I want you to know that I am truly appreciative of it. Please let me know if you ever want to visit NC, OK?