Thursday, May 18, 2006

Post A Day...


Everyone seems to post pictures of their animals. I have a dog and 2 cats. The cats are carbon-copies (mama-cat and baby-cat) the dog is an original. I adopted Misty (Aussie Shepard/Border Collie Cross) from the Buddy Dog Humane Society 6 years ago. She was almost 5 months old at the time and quite the bratty kid. She is now finally mostly past her adolesence (thank goodness) and behaves for the most part. She has taken apart a number of pieces of furniture (in the first year she ate 2 chairs and part of a couch). Now she just opens the fridge when we forget to use the child lock and helps herself to chinese leftovers. But we love her anyway.
On the knitting front I have started the Sweater with square set in sleeves from Debbie Bliss Baby Knits for Beginners. I have completed the back (may redo the top of the neck - don't like how the pattern came out (not enough directions for a beginner -glad I know what I am reading) I must say that I would have put this book down in frustration if I was a beginning knitter - not enough instruction in the pattern. I will take a picture when I get the front done. I like the stitch pattern used and I am using Berrocco yarn in Touche in the color "sweet sue blue" sort of a turquoise blue. Its going ok for now.

No comments: