Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday is Travel Day


Today we leave for a weekend away in New Hampshire again. I am going to attempt to sign up for a quilt-workshop at the big quilt show in Manchester. The show starts today, the workshop I would like to take is Friday. I have purchased all the fabrics I need to take the class, so hopefully there will be room when I get there to signup today. The class is called Northernlights and the teacher is from England. The picture of the sample is great, I bought way to many colors cause I could not decide. The quilt calls for 12 plus black and I found 17 different colors and 2 different blacks (could not decide). So we leave after lunch to go to NH. It is about an hour from home to the quilt show venue.
I will knit on my sock today too, good driving knitting (Wayne will be driving, I am not crazy). Ellen is going with us today, hopefully she will be in a good mood. Teenagers you know.

No comments: