Monday, October 15, 2007


The Smoky Mountains and the Blue Ridge Parkway are one of my favorite places on earth - John Denver should have been singing about this place, its a real special part of the world, as good as West Virginia will ever be. This picture was taken 2 years ago on my last trip to Arkansas via Virginia and Tennessee...
no knitting pictures today, but i am knitting. clara parks posted a fingerless mitt's pattern that i have 2/3 of the first mitt completed and i have completed 3 Calorimetry's in NORO Kureon (2) and Plymouth Boku. They were fun to knit. My monkey Pal figured me out and we have been communicating...She goes on vacation later this week and I just wanted to shout out a "HI Pam" to her, she's had a bit of a week so far, with the BLOG police sending her messages, so I figure a kind and gentle message might be appreciated. - more later when I have time to take some pictures.

No comments: