Friday, September 09, 2005

What I am sending and more socks too




Here is part of what I plan on mailing to my sock pal on Thursday next...or should I mail it before then due to Hurricane Issues (lots of surviviors have landed in my Pal's state). I have created a little bag to hold the socks and a pillow cover - I am not going to include the pillow form due to space issues, but the pillow cover is cute I think (its a pink poodle that is knitting). I am going to take a trip to my lys this saturday and see if I can find a few more small goodies for the squishy...
On other fronts I have been quilting - I have a picture quilt in progress - I will post a picure later.
And a new pair of socks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with what you wrote. I also found this new website that offers free articles. It covers free articles related stuff. Check it out at ActiveAuthors.com for free articles. It offers free articles for blogs and websites.

Anonymous said...

OH! I didn't open the pillow cover - for some reason I thought it was a towel. I opened it now! Too adorable!