Thursday, August 11, 2005

sock2paloza - japanese feather socks



the photo is not the best, there was not enough natural light and I was too lazy to figure out how to better light my newest sock. I think this will be the one for my sock pal. It feels light enough for the south (in winter maybe) and the colors of this yarn are very pleasing to me. I sure hope she will like them. I am going to provide this Blog info to Alison so that I can be linked. That way I may write more frequently. There is just over a month till the socks need to be done and in the mail. Hopefully I won't stall yet again. The pattern for these socks came from the internet (free) japanese feather socks the knitlist is a great place for sock patterns and this one is a winner so far. The repeat is pretty easy and I have not had tons of problems with it.

No comments: