Monday, July 25, 2005

What Happened to June or July is almost Over too

I can not believe that it has been 2 months since I posted here. I have quite a bit completed on the "Massachusetts V-neck" and have joined the Sock2pal...I have started knitting lace, am waiting on some Goddess Yarn to show up so that I can continue my "Mary" shawl its Kiri in a pretty ocean blue "Goddess Mary Yarn". Here is a picture of it...



I am also knitting away on the Vine Lace Sock from SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS in some pretty pink, purple, and red sock yarn (pattons I think). I have just decided I may need to rip the whole thing out and re-knit using a "3" vs the "2" needle that I did it in. It looks very small right now...

Nothing else for now, but I am going to send an email to blue-blog and have her link this blog to the Sock2pal swap...

I will try to blog more frequently in case someone actually stumbles across this thing.

No comments: